My First Bad Experience With Coconut Oil And Coconut Oil Secrets Revealed!!!
Let me tell you a story…
I grew up in a rural village in India.
I remember the day it happened.
It was a Friday. I was happy that the weekend was so close.
I always looked forward to weekends and got upset on Sunday night thinking about going to school the next day.
I brushed my teeth.
Took a shower.
Had my breakfast.
From my past failed attempts, I knew that feigning stomach pain or headache is not going work out anymore with my mom.
So I had to go to school. I didn’t have a choice.
I took my bag and started to walk towards my school which was a mile away from my house.
The school starts at 8am.
When the bell rang, our teacher entered the class.
We all stood up and said, “Good Morning Sir” in chorus.
It’s customary in Indian schools for the students to get up and greet their teachers as they entered.
I sat in the front row.
He saw me as soon as he entered.
As he motioned for us to sit, we all sat down.
He beckoned me towards his desk.
“What happened to your hair? Why didn’t you apply coconut oil today?”
“Sir, I forgot.” I stuttered.
“Did you forget to have your breakfast? Look at your hair. It looks like hay. Didn’t I tell you to apply coconut oil everyday?”
“Yes, sir. I was in a hurry and completely forgot”, I replied meekly trying to avoid a punishment.
It was not uncommon for kids to get beaten up with sticks for having unruly/uncombed/unoiled hair.
I was sure that I was going to be beaten up.
“I have never seen you like this before. Since this is your first offense, I will let this one slide. But you need to go home and apply oil and come back”
I heaved a sigh of relief. I was happy that he didn’t punish me.
I started to run towards my house to apply coconut oil.
As long as I lived in India, I didn’t realize the significance of coconut oil.
It was part of our daily lives.
It was part of our food.
It was our medicine.
I don’t remember using Band-Aids when I was a kid.
If I used to get injured playing outside, my grandma would apply coconut oil on the scratches or bruises.
The scratches/bruises would form into scabs within a day and fall off within a few days.
Though we used this miracle food extensively in India, I didn’t realize the significance of this miracle food until recently.
After reading various books, I realized that this superfood has some AMAZING benefits. .
This book is a combination of my personal experience with this EXCELLENT food and the things I learned from other books and researches.
I want everyone to benefit from this book as I continue to enjoy the benefits from coconut oil.
Here is the table of contents and FREE BONUS.
Coconut Oil: Expedite Weight Loss, Avoid Hair loss and Get Radiant Skin
– Origin of Coconut
– How each part of the coconut is used?
– Which countries commonly use coconut oi?
– What are the health benefits of coconut oil?
– One important dietary source that is found outside mother’s milk.
Chapter 1: 10 Myths Busted About coconut Oil
– Myth 1: Saturated Fats in Coconut oil lead to the risk of heart failure.
– Myth 2: Saturated fats, obesity and increased body weight
– Myth 3: Coconut oil is not a good option for diabetics.
– Myth 4: It irritates the skin.
– Myth 5: Coconut oil doesn’t have a long shelf life.
– Myth 6: It is not easy to absorb coconut oil because of its thickness.
– Myth 7: Coconut oil has a bad taste and flavor
– Myth 8: Replace it with your sunscreen lotion
– Myth 9: Replace the moisturizer with coconut oil
– Myth 10: Obtain white teeth by swirling coconut oil inside your mouth.
Chapter 2: 7 Secret Benefits
– Enhances body’s metabolic rate.
– Reduces cholesterol level
– Acts as a moisturizer and sunscreen lotion.
– It can be used to shave your legs and underarms as it has anti-microbial properties, it soothes your skin, and your legs feel and look hydrated.
– Acts as a conditioner for hair. It penetrates through the hair and avoids the loss of hair protein.
– QUICK and EASY make-up remover.
– Gets rid of irritation and dryness of skin due to its anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties.
– Exfoliates your skin when used as body scrub along with granulated sugar.
– It can be used as foundation primer for your make-up.
– Detoxifies your body, cures headache, avoids acidity and whitens your teeth when it’s used in oil-pulling.
– It can be used as Body lotion, cuticle oil and can be used to treat cold sores due to its antimicrobial properties.
– Alleviates pain, itchiness and redness caused due to diaper rashes.
– Avoids irritation and itchiness when used as a deodorant.
– Kills bacteria and your skin feels vibrant when it is used as a face wash.
– Helps you have strong hair and avoids hair-loss when used as hair-oil
How to Use Coconut Oil for Hair Growth
– 6 steps to shiny, strong and healthy hair.
5 methods to lose weight using coconut oil
– These 5 methods help you lose weight faster than anything else you have tried before.
Chapter 3: Fight Acne and Eczema with Coconut Oil
– How to use Coconut Oil to treat acne
– How to use Coconut Oil to treat skin eczema
– How to use coconut oil to treat scalp eczema
– How to use Coconut oil to treat Psoriasis
Chapter 4: Find an Effective Natural Remedy in Coconut Oil
Coconut oil works as an AMAZING Natural Remedy in the following ways.
– Oral Health
– Digestive Aid
– Treatment of Fungal Infections
– Absorption of essential nutrients
– Excellent Energy Booster
– Weight Loss
– Soothes your allergies and provides immediate relief
– Prevention of flu and cold
– Immediate relief from all kinds of pain
Chapter 5: Expert View on Benefits of Coconut Oil
– Why does David Wolf celebrate this SUPER FOOD?
– What makes Paul Soares, an advocate/maker of coconut oil, say that Coconut oil is the “Fountain of Youth“?
– David “Avocado” Wolfe is the rock star and Indiana Jones of the superfoods. Why is he a die-hard fan of coconut oil?
– 3 MINDBLOWING reasons why coconut oil is an EFFECTIVE treatment for Alzheimer’s disease.
Chapter 6: How to use coconut oil in the kitchen
– Which oil is heathier? Olive oil or Coconut oil?
– Should you use coconut oil or Olive oil in your salad?
– How to make a stir-fry using vegetables and coconut oil? What vegetables should you use for better taste and perfect health?
– How to make a REFRESHING and HEALTHY smoothie with coconut oil?
– How to add coconut oil to your morning breakfast?
– How can you make your movie night DELICIOUS?
– How to make TASTY and HEALTHY chicken or fishand wow everyone??
– Can you mix coconut oil with your tea or coffee?
– Is it ok to mix coconut oil with your pasta or rice?
– How to make YUMMY roasted red potatoes?
– Can you add coconut oil when you make cakes, muffins or brownies?
– Is it okay to fry eggs with coconut oil?
– 1 UNIQUE way to clean gunk and gooey substances in your kitchen.
– How to use Coconut oil as an insect repellant?
– How to use coconut oil as a cleansing agent for wooden boards, bowls, leather items, bronze ornaments and showpieces.
Chapter 7: Health Benefits of Coconut Milk and Coconut Water
— 7 POPULAR health benefits of coconut milk
— 5 REFRESHING/HEALTHY Benefits of coconut water
FREE BONUS: 23 Tasty and Healthy Coconut Oil Recipes
- Coconut Oil Latte
- Coconut Cream Mocha
- Healthy Coconut oil Omelet
- GARDEN PATCH OMELET WITH COCONUT OIL
- COCONUT FRENCH TOAST WITH COCONUT SYRUP
- COCONUT OIL PUMPKIN BREAD
- CARROT COCONUT MUFFINS
- HEALTHY CINNAMON SUGAR APPLE MUFFINS
- STRAWBERRIES & COCONUT CREAM PROTEIN SHAKE
- CREAMY COCONUT CINNAMON SMOOTHIE
- BERRY ENERGY SMOOTHIE
- Chocolate Milk Coconut Oil Smoothie
- Coconut Chicken Salad
- Coconut Napa Cabbage Salad
- CREAMY COCONUT CHICKEN SOUP
- INTENSE MUSHROOM COCONUT SOUP
- SAUCY GREEN BEANS & CHICKEN
- SLOW COOKER COCONUT GINGER CHICKEN & VEGETABLES
- Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY BROWNIE COOKIES
- CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY BROWNIE COOKIES
- CHOCOLATE COCONUT MOUSSE TART
- COCONUT CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE TRUFFLES