Want To Grow Healthy Nails Fast?
Coconut oil is the best alternative to grow healthy nails super-fast. A combination of a healthy diet and coconut oil will enhance your nail health.
- Massage your nails and hands, moving in a circular pattern, using warm extra-virgin coconut oil prior to sleep.
- The ‘nail soak’ method is quite effective for maintenance of healthy nails. Mix ¼ cup coconut oil, 4 drops rosemary oil, and ¼ cup honey in a bowl. Heat the mixture in the microwave for about 20 seconds. Soak your healthy nails in this warm mixture for 15 minutes. Voila! Your healthy nails got more healthier.
You can maintain healthy cuticles with regular use of coconut oil. Rub a little oil around your nails and allow the oil to sink in; the cuticles will become strong, moisturized and look healthier.
In this way, you also avoid hangnails , torn and rough cuticles, as well as poor growth of nails. The best time to apply coconut oil on the cuticles is before going to sleep.
Moreover, a diet rich in proteins, healthy fats, vitamins and minerals will also help a great deal.
Sometimes, you may have experienced discomfort in walking due to an undesirable attack of nail fungus. It is commonly seen in athletes, individuals having excessive perspiration, walking barefoot, or using communal showers.
Coconut oil comprises of essential vitamins and minerals that will recover this damage. It moisturizes the skin and strengthens the cuticles.
Apply a few drops of coconut oil on the affected areas; massage it well so that the oil penetrates deep into your skin. Repeat twice daily to remove the fungus.
Coconut oil has gained widespread popularity due its varied benefits addressing everything from cooking, moisturizing skin, to healthcare; it is the best option for improving your health and well-being.
Coconut oil is widely accepted as a great conditioner that makes it an essential ingredient of many hair care products.
The smaller medium chain triglycerides present in coconut oil penetrate deep into your hair and act faster compared to other conditioners.
It is a good treatment for split ends, scalp moisturizing, and helps maintain a healthy glow.
Steps to use coconut oil:
- Wash the hair and allow it to dry.
- Materials required: comb, shower cap and a jar of extra virgin coconut oil.
- Apply the oil on your hair and massage lightly; use your comb to work the oil through properly.
- Wrap the hair using a shower cap; leave it for half an hour or more.
- Rinse the oil thoroughly with a shampoo.
- It is optional to reapply little coconut oil at the hair ends to add a healthy glow.
If the coconut oil is frozen, put it in a bowl and place the bowl on hot water. It will melt the coconut oil. Do not melt it in micro wave.
Curly or long hair raises the problem of tangles that is a tough challenge. Coconut oil is a natural remedy for detangling hair, without leaving any residue or causing any hair damage. The following steps will solve your problem of hair tangles:
- Gently massage few drops of melted extra virgin coconut oil, with your fingers, at the hair ends; gradually work your way through the ends towards the roots of your hair. Meanwhile, resolve the tangles using a comb.
- You can brush your hair once the oil soaks in completely. The oil nourishes your hair the whole day.
Chemicals in shampoos, hair styling products, conditioners or colorants develop an itchy and flaky scalp causing dandruff. Coconut oil is a good alternative to treat dandruff.
- Wash hair with a natural shampoo as well as a conditioner, before going to bed.
- Apply melted extra virgin coconut oil, with your fingers and massage your scalp gently. People having long hair must flip their head downwards and apply the coconut oil on the whole scalp.
- Wrap hair with a towel; allow the oil to soak overnight.
- Use Epsom salt treatment in order to remove the extra dead skin cells off your scalp.
Hair Color Base
The main component of an all-natural hair color is coconut oil because it gets deeply absorbed by the skin and yields a vibrant hair color.
- Scoop a few tablespoons of coconut oil and melt it completely.
- Combine coloring herbs with the coconut oil; apply normally.
- After the color sets in, rinse your hair well in lukewarm water, with a shampoo, to remove the extra oil and color.
- Wrap the hair using a towel or shower cap so that the color sets overnight.
Quicker Hair Growth
Coconut oil is an excellent natural option to maintain long and thick hair. It contains essential fatty acids and vitamins that nourish your scalp and remove the growth of sebum in the hair follicles.
Follow these steps of using coconut oil for quicker hair growth:
- Materials: comb, shower cap and a jar of extra virgin coconut oil.
- Apply little on the scalp and give a light massage with your fingers.
- Use a shower cap to cover your hair and let the oil soak overnight.
- Wash your hair, next morning, with shampoo.
Avoid Dry Hair
Coconut oil is a great remedy to treat the problem of dry hair. Apply few drops of melted extra virgin coconut oil, combined with other essential oils, on the scalp before going to bed.
Allow the oil to soak overnight. Next morning, wash your hair with a shampoo that does not contain sulfate or any preservatives.
More About : Coconut Oil Benefits, Coconut Oil Uses, Coconut Milk Recipes, Coconut Milk Benefits, Coconut Health Benefits, Coconut Oil Recipes, Coconut Recipes, Coconut Benefits, Thai Coconut, Young Coconut