3 Beautiful Edible Flowers You Can Grow At Home - March 28, 2016
Don’t Try These Organic Herbs without Reading This First - March 20, 2016
Top 5 Nutritional Supplements to Improve ADD/ADHD in Adults - March 18, 2016
How to Get Rid Of Muscle Cramps and Spasms The Organic Way - March 16, 2016
5 Amazing Organic Foods That Are Better Than Supplements - March 15, 2016
Elderberry Benefits: Why Millions Use Them For Better Winter Health - March 14, 2016
Endometriosis: How to Combat This Serious Condition with Diet - March 11, 2016
How to Get Rid of Winter Blues For Good With Organic Foods - March 10, 2016
Chapped Lips: The Ugly Truth About Lip Balm Addiction - March 8, 2016
At Last, the Secret,Natural Remedies To Common Cold Is Revealed - March 7, 2016
Top 3 Reasons to Use Coconut Oil in Comprehensive Tissue Repair and Healing
Comprehensive Tissue Repair and Healing
People in the modern times are worried about their health. Hectic schedules at work do not allow them to focus on their health. Hence, they have to resort to medicines or supplements. However, the consumption of a natural product such as coconut oil can do no harm. Why? Read about the coconut oil’s comprehensive tissue repair and healing benefits in this article.
Skin Nourishment and Tissue Repair
Many of us use moisturizer to avoid dry hands and cracked feet. Can coconut oil be used in tissue repair and healing? Yes. coconut oil can very well used in tissue repair and healing. It has excellent other benefits as well. Coconut oil possesses excellent antibacterial, antifungal, as well as anti-inflammatory properties. The natural super food is deeply absorbed by the skin cells as it penetrates through the tiniest layer of the skin and eliminates the attack of any skin infection. Coconut oil is regarded as a great skin conditioner as it eliminates dryness, itchiness, and irritation.
- Makeup remover: Coconut oil sticks to the wax components present in your makeup such as eyeliner and helps you remove it smoothly. It avoids you from using harmful and toxic chemicals on your sensitive skin.
- Smooth and radiant skin: coconut oil acts as an excellent skin softener because it keeps away the development of hard and dry skin. Rub little coconut oil between your palms; apply the warm oil on your hands and face instead of a cream or body lotion.
- Repairs cracked feet: You may develop cracked feet and skin damage on your hands when you wash utensils with harmful detergents. Rub little coconut oil on the affected areas; it will not only heal the cracked skin completely but also you will get a smoother skin. Prolonged use of coconut oil will help you with tissue repair and healing of cracked feet.
- Exfoliation: Mix few drops of coconut oil with Epsom salts to prepare a good body scrub. It will help get rid of the dead skin. It will also clear the impurities from the skin pores to leave a well-nourished and radiant skin. Exfoliates containing coconut oil help in reducing skin irritation and contributes to a healthy and smooth texture of your skin.
- Lip Gel: Cracked lips lead to discomfort and worry to an individual. Replace the cosmetic lip balm with coconut oil because the former product contains toxic chemicals, if consumed, may lead to severe health issues. Even if you accidentally consume coconut oil, it will not harm you. On the contrary, you will receive several of its health benefits unknowingly.
- Treat skin diseases: Coconut oil is a great treatment option for psoriasis, eczema, or acne. The presence of antimicrobial properties and protein content replaces the damaged skin cells with the new ones and reduces the visibility of scars caused due to such skin disorders.
- Vitamin E: Coconut oil is a rich source of Vitamin E, which promotes the growth of radiant glow on your skin. It helps in repairing the damaged skin cells and avoids cracking of skin by forming a protective layer on the skin tissues.
- Anti-aging: Coconut oil possesses antioxidant properties that avoidpremature aging of your skin. It avoids the development of wrinkles caused due to the aging process.
- Proteins: Coconut oil has a rich content of essential amino acids that refreshes the vibrant glow of your skin. It promotes healthy growth of skin cells; heals damaged skin tissues and enhances the overall healing process of the body. Moreover, it is a long-term option for nourishing your skin because coconut oil is not spoilt.
Coconut oil possesses anti-inflammatory properties. Hence, doctors recommend coconut oil massage to people who are suffering from arthritis. The oil gets absorbed into the deep pores of the skin; as a result, it provides immediate relief from the joint pains caused due to arthritis. Moreover, it helps in relaxing the strained muscles and lubricates the body joints in order to support smooth body movements.
After a massage using coconut oil, you will experience a soothing effect on the inflamed joints and tissues. You will be able to resume your daily chores and it will normalize your mobility.
Scientific research has proved that coconut oil is a great treatment option for fibromyalgia. Coconut oil massage improves blood circulation to the body joints, reduces joint stiffness, and relieves swelling and pain in the joints.
Avoids diseases and infections
Coconut oil comprises of medium chain fatty acids such as caprylic acid, lauric acid, and capric acid that boosts the overall immune system. It helps in fighting microbes such as bacteria, viruses, and fungi that causes several health disorders. Coconut oil contains healthy saturated fats that are absorbed by the body quickly and helps in fighting the microbial attack.
- One of the promising benefits of coconut oil is that it helps in preventing the risk of developing cancer. The good saturated fats avoid the development of tumors and free radical damage.
- Regular consumption of coconut oil improves the digestive system. The medium chain fatty acids are broken into smaller molecules quickly when you eat food due to the interaction of coconut oil with the saliva and other gastric juices. Hence, it puts less pressure on the pancreas and the entire digestive system.
- Prevention of cold and flu: Coconut oil comprises of antibiotic properties that help in fighting microbes causing cold and flu.
- Scientific research has proved that coconut oil is an effective treatment option for Alzheimer’s disease and type 3 Diabetes.
- It is a great cure for treating ringworms such as Jock Itch, Athlete’s Foot, and many others. You must apply few drops of coconut oil on the infected region daily for best results. This treatment option is a natural alternative to the modern over-the-counter treatment options.
- You must consume coconut oil daily, either in its liquid state or directly from the jar, if you want to avoid yeast infections such as Candida. Lauric acid, the major component of coconut oil, has antifungal properties that prevent the growth of Candida yeast.
- Coconut oil possesses antimicrobial properties that make it an excellent treatment option for STDs that are caused due to bacterial infection. Moreover, ingestion of coconut oil is safe because the oil does not have any adverse side effects.
Now that you have learnt about the various health benefits of consuming coconut oil, I bet you will include it in your diet. Consume 1 or 2 tablespoons of coconut oil daily to enhance your immune system and lead a happy and healthy life. Thus, coconut oil can be used in comprehensive tissue repair and healing
More About : Coconut Oil Benefits, Coconut Oil Uses, Coconut Milk Recipes, Coconut Milk Benefits, Coconut Health Benefits, Coconut Oil Recipes, Coconut Recipes, Coconut Benefits, Thai Coconut, Young Coconut